Why not let someone else do your housekeeping, cooking and yard work? Our friendly and caring staff is here to make life a little easier and a lot more exciting!
We have one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchen/kitchenette, refrigerator, private bath and stoves. We have created a comfortable and homey neighborhood with everything you need just down the hall!
- Fine dining 3 meals daily with full menu service
- All utilities paid (excluding phone)
- Basic cable included
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Personal emergency call system
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Caring staff in the building round the clock
- Socials and recreational planned around resident lifestyles
- Therapy and wellness programs
- Walk-in showers with grab bars and built-in seat
- Private dining room for family and guests
- Library and internet lounge
- TV lounge and comfortable gathering areas
- On-site beauty and barber salon
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and patio
- Individual climate control in each apartment
- Window blinds
- Hospitality bar always available
- Indoor personal mailboxes
- Secure building
- Valet parking
- Scheduled transportation
*No buy in, monthly maintenance fees or dues. No lease, month-to-month rentals
Edencrest Retirement Communities are certified Assisted Living and Memory Care facilities by the state of Iowa. That means we are able to provide assistance with resident’s Activities of Daily Living. Some residents my find they do not require any assistance, others may want medication management, assistance with dressing, bathing, hygiene or ambulation. Our unique program allows us to bill for ONLY the services the resident needs. Prior to move in our nurse will complete an assessment with each resident to identify what services are needed. This will allow us to create an Individualized Service Plan.
Enjoy your retirement – you’ve earned it. Contact us today for more information.
Our Respite Program is designed for individuals who need supervision and/or services for a short period of time, typically a minimum of three days and a maximum of 30 days. Your respite stay services include all of the same services one would receive as a resident in our community. Edencrest at Green Meadows offers this program to those who meet our move-in criteria and is ideal for those who have a caregiver out of town, a spouse in the hospital, someone who needs additional recuperation time from a hospital stay, or simply to determine if assisted living is the right decision for an individual on a long term basis. Our respite suite is beautifully furnished and has all the comforts of home.
A respite stay does not require the one time Lifestyle fee but a per day respite fee is required.
*If the individual decides to make Edencrest at Green Meadows their home, at that time all fees apply.
Why People Move to Edencrest
2210 East Park Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50320
6750 Corporate Drive
Johnston, IA 50131
3410 Beaver Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50310
451 SW Ankeny Rd
Ankeny, IA 50021
2901 Cedar Street
Norwalk IA 50211
8th Street SE
Altoona Iowa 50009